I’m trying to get back into blogging…but honestly, I have no motivation. I was given this survey by a fellow blogger, and I’m relaxing with my boys tonight while watching Elf, so figured I’d give it a go.
The Four Survey
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Kimby (Tyler’s name to me when I’m being
a huge biachillogical/irrational or not agreeing with him)
- Boo (Tyler’s endearing name to me)
- Big Saf back in the day? haha. My mom calls me Kimbers, and my dad calls me Kimberly.
Four jobs I’ve had:
- sales associate/manager at a tanning salon (for like 5 years…but moved to AZ and back for 6 months in between).
- stay at home wife/student…I was taking 6 classes so I wasn’t really a stay at home anything, I just wasn’t bringing in a paycheck 😦 Can I do this forever?
- Assistant manager at a global retailer
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Forrest Gump
Four books I’d recommend:
- Something Borrowed (and Something Blue) by Emily Giffin…Do NOT read her latest book, The One and Only. Sucks…and I’ve read everything by her.
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes….SO GOOD
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty…What Alice Forgot and The Hypnotist’s Love Story are also good. Currently reading Big Little Lies.
- The Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller. My grandma gave me this book to read in middle school. She was also a fan of Nicholas Sparks (middle finger to all you haters…sometimes it’s MORE than just a cheesy love story). She’d buy his books and read them then give them to me to read and we’d talk about them afterwards….hence, my soft spot for these novels…and I’ll continue to buy them. Unfortunately, some hardbacks got ruined when her basement was flooded, but I’m trying to buy them back despite being paperback (no, I don’t want these in my kindle…to personal!).
Four places I’ve lived
- Merrillville, IN
- Valparaiso, IN
- Gilbert, AZ
- El Paso, TX
Four places I’ve visited:
- Numerous places on the Gulf Coast of Florida…Indian Shores being my favorite!
- The Bahamas
- Las Vegas
- Oklahoma City…I obviously need to travel more…TYLER… 😉
Four places I’d rather be right now: I’d obviously rather be with my husband (or family) anywhere, but that ain’t happening, so I’m writing where I’d like to go someday.
- The Mediterranean (Spain, Greece, Italy, France, Croatia, wherever!). Anywhere that is lined with the ocean in Europe. Sorry, I know there’s a shit ton of history there, but I want beautiful, tranquil scenery.
- San Fransisco and Yosemite Park
- New York City- I’m not a city girl by any means, but I think it’d be fun to go here for a long weekend and compare it to Chicago
- Some resort with white sandy beaches and crystal clear water
Four things I prefer not to eat:
- Pretty much anything fried
- Not a fan of hot sauce…so anything with that.
Four of my favorite foods:
- Italian (pizza, pasta)
- Greek yogurt
- Honey crisp apples
Four TV shows I watch:
- House Hunters
- The Real Housewives of Orange County
- Started Orange is the New Black before TJ left…but haven’t brought myself to finish the season. Though we watched and own the entire series, I’ve been watching Breaking Bad randomly again.
- Old 90’s shows (Full House, Home Improvement, Growing Pains, The Wonder Years, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, etc.) I’m lame.
Four things I’m looking forward to this year: (doing 2015)
- TYLER COMING HOME
- TYLER COMING HOME
- TYLER COMING HOME
- A long weekend home in January
Four things I’m always saying:
- I love you/I miss you
- Wrigley!!!! Come!
- Stiffler!!! Stiffler!!! Stiffler!! Stiffler! Stifffffllllerrrr!!!!! Come. (he is either confused that I’m his REAL mom or he doesnt give a fug, haha).
- Oh my god/No way
Four people I tag to answer these questions:
- Lauren from Laurealism
- Elizabeth from Elizabeth Loves
- Dani from Love Comma Mom
- Dawn from Our Greatest Desire